Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Summer Skincare 


Superdrug have introduced a new Vitamin E skincare range which is basically a copy of The Body Shop's range but for a fraction of the price. 


I love the body shop skincare products but being on a budget I decided to look for a cheaper option and found a copy. The SPF 15 Radiance Moisture Cream is great as not only does it have SPF 15  init , it leaves a really nice illuminating effect on the skin whilst moisturizing my skin incredibly well . For £1.99 I would definitely consider it a product worth having especially if you love a dewy finish . 


All Over Body Butter 
When I first saw this I was a bit skeptical about how moisturizing it would be for my dry skin as Ii have found that a lot of cheaper products that claim to be butters end up being to thin and the results are never up to par compared to the body shop ones. This ones consistency is almost identical to that of the body shop ones ( only a tincy bit thinner) and with a 2 for £3.99 offer on its money well spent. Practically £2 each in comparison to £12.50 of the body shop butters, for the same amount . 


Miss V 

No comments:

Post a Comment